Catch me on Moody Radio Today!







I recently had the pleasure of being a guest on Moody Radio's nationally syndicated Midday Connection show. The show was taped in front of a live audience at Hope College in Holland, Michigan, and is being aired today on WMBI 90.1 FM in Chicago, as well as Moody affiliate stations nationwide.

I'm in the last segment of the show, which was formatted as a panel discussion. We discussed various aspects of social isolation and identity, but there's only so much a person can share in a ten minute segment! 


After the show, several people in the audience came up and asked whether I could provide them with further information regarding what I shared. So, for anyone who caught the show and is interested in hearing more, you can CLICK HERE to access a series of magazine articles I wrote a few years ago, that fully elaborate on what I shared. Happy reading!


Comments

Popular Posts